Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to talk to someone about billing issues. I don't have…

Customer Question
Need to talk to...

Need to talk to someone about billing issues.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I don't have apple, I have a dell computer.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I talked to billing last month for charges from Faith Powell who was using my charge card and she is not authorized on that car, now I have more charges. I want to see about this.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 11 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Is this an issue with iTunes?

Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 11 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Do you still need help with your issue?

Do you still need assistance?