Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I recently got a new iphone. I downloaded the google

Customer Question

I recently got a new iphone. I downloaded the google calendar ap. On my old phone I could see my daily work schedule on my google calendar ap. But I it isn't visible on my new phone
JA: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?
Customer: my iphone isn't force quitting
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm also not getting my text messages on my computer. Just on my phone
Category: Mac
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 2 months ago.

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

You need to subscribe to the calendar again on that device. Do you have the subscription link?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Do I delee the app and then download it again?

No. You need the subscription link you used to put it on before.