Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I recently got a new iphone. I downloaded the google

Customer Question
I recently got a...

I recently got a new iphone. I downloaded the google calendar ap. On my old phone I could see my daily work schedule on my google calendar ap. But I it isn't visible on my new phone

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

My iphone isn't force quitting

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

I'm also not getting my text messages on my computer. Just on my phone

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 11 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

You need to subscribe to the calendar again on that device. Do you have the subscription link?

Do I delee the app and then download it again?

No. You need the subscription link you used to put it on before.