Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was asked to do an is update. I said ok. It then said

Customer Question
I was asked to...

I was asked to do an is update. I said ok. It then said verifying update and has been in "verifying update" for 20 hours and iPad Pro is locked up.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Not sure think 10. Something

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

About 20 hours. I can't do anything with it. It will not power off and just shows rotating circle and "verifying update"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

I need iPad specialist

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 11 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPad until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPad will restart.

After the restart, check to see if it works now for you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.