Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was just working on iMovie and it quit unexpectedly while…

Customer Question
Hi I was just...

Hi I was just working on iMovie and it quit unexpectedly while I was working on my project. I opened the application again and now all my projects are gone, all my imported media is gone, and it says I have no projects.

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

IMovie version 10.1.1

Technician's Assistant: What does your screen look like when you try to open the program?

It says "create a new movie or trailer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?

I've been working on this project for weeks and am super disappointed and sad that I lost all my projects and media, so I really need a way to get it back

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
pls help
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
is someone there?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is ridiculous. I've waited for 20 minutes. Someone should be available by now
8/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are you available now?