Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I get an iCloud account off a tablet that I bought at…

Customer Question
How do I get an...
How do I get an iCloud account off a tablet that I bought at a yard sell long time ago and don't remember where
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

I am ready
What more do you need I ha e an iPad I bought a while back at a yard sell and misplaced it I just come across it but there is an iCloud account on it I can't get off to update to a new iOS

You need to open a case with Apple.

I don't suppose you have any proof of purchase?

No I wish I did
How do I open a case with apple or if I connect you to the device can you do anything from there
I can connect you to it if you can help from there
Are you still there

Yes - hold on