Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I tried to update ios now the phone is not working. I conect…

Customer Question
I tried to update...

I tried to update ios now the phone is not working

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I conect it to itunes and nothing

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

It does not let me do anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

I plug it to the pc with itunes open but nothing changes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 11 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

Can you please confirm if you are facing an issue with your iPhone or with your laptop? If its your iPhone, what do you see on the phone screen, is it the Apple Logo or do you see it in HUNG state?

Thanks,

Kumar

look i want my money back!!! you have taken unautorised payment from my account, i only agreed to $5 you have stolen a further $51 I want that money back!!!
i just my money back, otherwise ill go by the bank and they will stop payment

I'll ask the customer service to look into this. Do you want a solution to your iPhone issue?

Thanks,

Kumar

you have done nothing to help so
i just want my money back!!!
what you did is dishonest
Mac Support Specialist: erwin-cssm,
 replied 11 months ago
erwin-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/mac-computers/al588-tried-update-ios-phone-not-working-conect.html).
Thank you, ***** Support Team.
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 11 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

I apologize that you had to wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?