Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I open up my iphote the app starts loading and never…

Customer Question
When I open up...

When I open up my iphote the app starts loading and never stops. I can not get into my pictures and I need some of them asap. What can I do.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your pictures?

It has been a a fewmonths

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Not that I know of. I have stopped using my Mac becasue it has been getting hot easily

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Supposed to say when I open up my iphoto on my mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I am on a different computer though. How much will this cost? If it cost more let me know please. Thank you.
8/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer tech support, thank you for utilizing our services.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing issue issue. I will do my best to help and fix it.

did the issue start recently?