Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I try to log on to Facebook on my Mac, I get a 404 not…

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to log on to Facebook on my Mac, I get a 404 not found message. I can get around it but how can I get rid of it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A month or so ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 1 year ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thank You for choosing Just Answer.

Can you please let me know which Browser you are using to access Facebook from Mac? Also, are you able to open other websites or its just facebook you are having trouble connecting? Please do let us know.

Thanks,

Kumar