Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
Experience:  Training and Development at Scientifically Speaking
81238384

My son has given me his iPhone 6. But he had broken the

Customer Question

My son has given me his iPhone 6. But he had broken the screen and had a replacement, not by Apple. Can I go to my Apple Store and get a proper screen fitted?
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: up to date.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I am not sure, just got the [hone, loaded it up from the cloud and seems all good. Nusing my iPhone 5 at present as 6 screen dodgy.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The screen not responding correctly, needs a proper Apple One!!
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ricky Kresslein replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Yes, if you bring the phone in to your Apple store they will be able to replace the screen for you. Do you know where your nearest Apple store is or would you like me to find it for you?

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I prefer not to answer as I was not seeking this sort of service when I thought that I was calling my local Apple Store.
Thanks though for you interest.
don
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 2 months ago.
Hi I am Justin. Are you still looking for resolution of this matter?

Do you still need assistance?