Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I bought this iPhone off of someone and they said they clean…

Customer Question
I bought this iPhone...

I bought this iPhone off of someone and they said they clean it and that it was unlocked so i can use it but its saying its connected to there find my iPhone and I tried to talk to them about it but wont get back to me about it.

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

IPhone 7 pluse

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No cause it said I need a password ***** the phone started

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

It said activation lock, this phone is lined to an apple id. enter the apple id and password ***** was used to set up this iPhone.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm trying to use my sim cared on it
8/2/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris