Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have another device, MacBook air, I am trying to get into…

Customer Question
I have another device...

I have another device, MacBook air, I am trying to get into email, so I can send a document, but it has a lock on it and says your connection is not secure...the owner of www.google.come has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, how old is your MacBook Air and what operating system are you running?

It's at least 3-4 years old, don't know what os

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I can't even get in

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I was using it earlier this winter but now it has locked me out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

His site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) to specify that Firefox only connect to it securely. As a result its is not possible to add an exception for this certificate

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 11 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the website that you are trying to reach?