Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have too many facebook accouts and i don't remember any of…

Customer Question
I have too many...

I have too many facebook accouts and i don't remember any of them got new computer and trying to set up facebook but having too many problems

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

Yesterday i want***@******.*** and fancyface56 as the only account

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No just put new hard drive in alittle while ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, If you have not tried yet, please go to https://www.facebook.com/recover/initiate and
enter your email address (or mobile number, etc) and click on Search to see if you can reset your facebook password.

let me know the results

Thank you

Has everything worked out, Do you still need help please?