Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Apple TV light is on but when turned on, we cannot get

Customer Question

Apple TV light is on but when turned on, we cannot get beyond turning pictures, cannot get into any sight
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: We have not. We just changed the batteries in our remote thinking that was the problem
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: How do we so that's? We are both in our seventies so an easy explanation would be paramount
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Mac
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 2 months ago.

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Can you send me a picture of what you are seeing?

Do you still need assistance?