Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an Iphone7S. When walking in my neighborhood and

Customer Question
I have an Iphone7S...

I have an Iphone7S. When walking in my neighborhood and listening to music via earphones, the music stops and the screen freezes after a short time of listening. Later sound returns. Help as to what to do

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

Daily

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

You mean shutting down the phone?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Do you faced that problem only once?

No daily

Do you hear songs from iTunes?

other sources

Do you face the same problem from every source?

Can you watch videos without any problem?

I don't know I don't watch videos while walking

Do you not use the phone except while walking?

No use it for other things the problem
Only happens when walking and listening to music

Ok, so when you are not walking, you do not face this problem, correct?

Correct

Do you keep the phone in your pocket while walking?