Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I upgrade the iOS on my phone to 10 or later? I am a…

Customer Question
How do I upgrade...

How do I upgrade the iOS on my phone to 10 or later?

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I am a real novice and I have an iPhone 6 and I don't know the answer to your question

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I went to the apple store on my phone to try and download oticon.com for hearing aid devices and my phone said I could not download that app because my phone needed to be upgraded to iOS 10 or later. I do not know what to do next

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

Well no at the moment I just need to upgrade so that I can use that app

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
8/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.

Do you know what iPhone you have?