Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My home button is not working and i would like to change my…

Customer Question
My home button is...

My home button is not working and i would like to change my apple password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not sure maybe a year ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No not sure how to do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

I spoke with an Apple tech in Sydney,N.S.today and he told me about the replacement policy so I plan to bring it to him in a day or so but forgot my password.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

ready

Have you been on the Apple Password ***** website?