Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My wife has Parkinson"s disease and has really messed up her…

Customer Question
My wife has Parkinson"s...

My wife has Parkinson"s disease and has really messed up her phone with different usernames and passwords for apple, itunes, google, gmail icloud, etc. I would like to remove all past information and start over with new accounts.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Removing accounts and adding new

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

Actually this is for an iphone and ipad

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
8/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Okay

Would this be email accounts and icloud accounts?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no,

What accounts?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
my wife's iPhone & ipad
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no thanks

OK so the email and iCloud accounts need to be removed thats all.

Would you like me to go over this?