Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just got it today and it won't let me add the boost mobile…

Customer Question
I just got it...

I just got it today and it won't let me add the boost mobile minutes

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Well it's an iPhone6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I just got it last night.when I call the 800 number it says it's not valid

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 11 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

If you are having issues adding Boost minutes via the phone, then you are best to do it online via your computer

Click on my link and do it there online

https://www.boostmobile.com/#!/reboost/

Let me know please how you go

Thank you