Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I would like to know how to allow a site to download photos…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know how to allow a site to download photos on my Mac. I'm using Sierra iOS and Ancestry.com

Technician's Assistant: What version of iOS are you running on your Mac?

10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

About 2 weeks. I called Apple, Google and Ancestry. Ancestry says that my Avast is stopping the ability to view the files

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer tech support, thank you for utilizing our services.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing phot download issue. I will do my best to help and fix it.

Do you get any error message when you try to download pictures.