Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

We have a brand new ipad and can not get to the wi fi, even…

Customer Question
We have a brand...

We have a brand new ipad and can not get to the wi fi, even though it is working, and how do you then get to the itunes site which it tells us we should do if wi fi is not working.

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

It is a brand new Ipad pro. We can't get it set up so can't answer your question.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

It is brand new we just took it out of the box. Can't get past the activation to do anything;

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

We can't get into the ipad. It won't activate or we don't know how to get the activation done.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

That's all I can tell you.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
7/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 11 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You can activate the iPad from your computer with iTunes application.

On your computer, go to this website --> https://www.apple.com/in/itunes/download/

Click Download and this will download iTunes. Open the downloaded file and follow the onscreen instructions to install iTunes. Open iTunes and connect the iPad with the cable came with it.

It will be activated from iTunes automatically.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.