Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an IPAD Air 2. How do I get it started? iOS 8.1.3,

Customer Question
I have an IPAD...

I have an IPAD Air 2. How do I get it started?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

IOS 8.1.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I've had it for a couple of years and haven't been able to figure out how to use it. Now It's recharging or charging up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know any passwords etc. even though some may have been entered at one time

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
7/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 1 year ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What is it currently showing now ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
a blank screen

Is it asking for anything ? Passcode, password ***** ?

Are you there ?