Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I bought an itunes gift card and its not activated so how…

Customer Question
I bought an itunes...

I bought an itunes gift card and its not activated so how can i activate it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No its not activated

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

No just that

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
7/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 1 year ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

Can you tell me where the iTunes Gift Card was purchased please?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It was bought today
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
German iTunes gift card

Ok, where was the iTunes Gift Card was purchased please?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
In Germany ����

I meant from a 3rd party retailer or directly from an Apple Store... However, if you are trying to redeem the card and it is reporting that it was not activated properly then this is through a fault of the store where you purchased it. You should return the card to the store with your receipt for a replacement.