Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

How do you backup your files on rage iPad, I guess it is

Customer Question

How do you backup your files on rage iPad
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?
Customer: I guess it is windows
JA: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?
Customer: There is nothing going on, I just want to back up my files and forget how
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 months ago.

There are mainly two ways to backup your iPad. You can do any method that is convenient to you.

Method 1 : Using PC with iTunes application

For this method, you need to have access to a PC. This is the fastest method.

We can backup the iPad to your computer using iTunes application

Download and install latest iTunes on your computer from here --> http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

After downloading iTunes, make sure you install it by opening the downloaded file and following onscreen instructions. After installing iTunes, open iTunes. Then connect the iPad to your computer. iTunes will recognize it. Then select your iPad icon at the upper left, next to Musics, Movies etc icons.

(If asked to restore backup or setup as new iPad, choose setup as new)

This will bring the Summary screen of iPad. Now, click Backup Now button and make sure "To This Computer" is selected there. This will backup the entire iPad to your computer.

Method 2 : Using iCloud.

For this method, you don't need a computer, but need an high speed internet connection. To do this, follow the steps below;

On your iPad , go to Settings > your account > iCloud and sign in to your iCloud account (ignore if already signed in). Then tap iCloud Backup there (or Backup) and do a backup. This will backup it.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.