Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I lost my contacts on my cell phone. Can Apple help or do I

Customer Question

I lost my contacts on my cell phone. Can Apple help or do I go to my provider - Verizon?
JA: What Apple model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Think it is 7. How do I find out what operating system is?
JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Happened on Friday. Could not open with password. Tried numerous times and had to reset password. Lost pictures but the were restored automatically. Did a hard close and contacts did not return.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Mac
Expert:  Samuel Kresslein replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Is the phone an iPhone 7?