Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I lost my contacts on my cell phone. Can Apple help or do I…

Customer Question
I lost my contacts...

I lost my contacts on my cell phone. Can Apple help or do I go to my provider - Verizon?

Technician's Assistant: What Apple model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Think it is 7. How do I find out what operating system is?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple phone? What have you tried so far?

Happened on Friday. Could not open with password. Tried numerous times and had to reset password. Lost pictures but the were restored automatically. Did a hard close and contacts did not return.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Is the phone an iPhone 7?