Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have problems with my phone. It this moment it is locked…

Customer Question
Good morning, I have...

Good morning, I have problems with my phone. It this moment it is locked out, and I don't remember my password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

My phone # is(###) ###-#### I have had this phone for several years already.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

It says that "Activation is required"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

It has an activation lock and I have try all the possible passwords I could remember, but it doe not work. It is an apple 5

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
7/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Have you tried the Apple Password ***** reset wizard?