Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Word won't open, geez desktop imac, its older 08-09, i dont

Customer Question

word won't open
JA: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?
Customer: geez desktop imac
JA: When did you purchase your iMac? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: its older 08-09
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i dont know where to start, i had updated and it was on 1 minute until finished and that was for like 10minutes and I restarted compu
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Whats the version of MS Office you are using, 2011, 2016?

To start with, I need to know the version of mac osx you have on your machine, you can check as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S