Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Hats going onPearl. Cant understand. Gogan .com. I dont know…

Customer Question
Hats going onPearl Technician's...

Hats going onPearl

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Cant understand

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes Gogan .com

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I dont know much

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

What else

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
how can i do it if the ipad is dead
Can you tell me what can I do to fix it
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Besides the ipad, do you have a windows pc or a mac that we can use to try and repair your ipad?

Also, if you hold down the sleep wake button, and the home button for 30 seconds, do you see anything on the ipads screen at all? If so, describe what you see.. Thank you,

Dustin S