Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

How do I get the I pad to except my I tunes gift card I

Customer Question
bought today....
How do I get the I pad to except my I tunes gift card I bought today.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
7/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: tyroneboman, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius
Tap iTunes Store, iBooks, or App Store. In iBooks, then tap the Featured tab at the bottom of the screen.
Scroll to the bottom of the store and tap Redeem.
Sign in with the Apple ID that you use for iTunes Store purchases or your Apple Music membership.
Tap Use Camera. You can also redeem your code manually.
Peel off the label on the back of your gift card.
Hold the back of the card (the side with the black focus box) up to your camera.
The camera reads and redeems the code. Your iTunes Store balance appears onscreen, or you're asked to apply the credit toward an Apple Music Individual Membership.
In the upper-right corner, tap Done.
MacOpen iTunes, iBooks, or the App Store.
iTunes: Click iTunes Store. Under Quick Links on the right side, click Redeem.
iBooks: In the upper-left corner, click iBooks Store. Then, under Quick Links on the right side, click Redeem.
App Store: Under Quick Links on the right side, click Redeem.
Click Redeem.
Click Use Camera.
Hold the back of the card (the side with the black focus box) up to your FaceTime camera.
Your Mac reads and redeems the code. Your iTunes Store balance appears onscreen, or you're asked to apply the credit toward an Apple Music Individual Membership.
Click Done.
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Also, please take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top and click on submit.
Thank you very much!
I followed the information on the back of the iTunes card however when I wanted to redeem it I scrolled down and only found mud is selections. What I wanted to purchase was puzzle games
I hardly think think it's worth spending that much money to enter a $15.00 card purchase.
I give up, I guess I'm just too old to deal with all these new inventions. Please delete me credit card information as I will no longer need your company's service cancel any and all registration and any further emails. I've wasted 30 minutes of my time. Thank you
Thank you very much!
tyroneboman
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius