Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I bought a iTunes card today amd entered the code but it…

Customer Question
I bought a iTunes...

I bought a iTunes card today amd entered the code but it keeps coming up invalid

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

No idea

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, I'm new at this

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
7/31/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Unfortunately you will need to contact Apple to figure out why the card is invalid. It could be something as simple as the cashier at the store you bought it not activating it properly. Apple support should be able to get you sorted out. You can call them at 1-***-***-**** or visit your local Apple store.

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day!