Ricky Kresslein
Ricky Kresslein, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  3+ Years in Tech Support
98270431

I bought a iTunes card today amd entered the code but it

Customer Question

I bought a iTunes card today amd entered the code but it keeps coming up invalid
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: No idea
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: No, I'm new at this
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ricky Kresslein replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Unfortunately you will need to contact Apple to figure out why the card is invalid. It could be something as simple as the cashier at the store you bought it not activating it properly. Apple support should be able to get you sorted out. You can call them at 1-***-***-**** or visit your local Apple store.

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day!