Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone is saying "Activation Lock". It is saying the Apple…

Customer Question
My phone is saying...

My phone is saying "Activation Lock". It is saying the Apple ID and password ***** ***** I need to re-set this.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

15 minutes ago to try to re-set it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

The phone has not left my purse all day...

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
7/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris