Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Itunes sent a update now my cucusolf won't load up please…

Customer Question
Itunes sent a update...

Itunes sent a update now my cucusolf won't load up please help

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Dell windows 7

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes then i installed mac fee security then i installed your product

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I had a old version of itunes installed on the computer when i purchased your product and one day i turned on the computer and it updated my itune version to 12.6 now your product says itunes is not on the computer at all

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris