Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a blog that has been invaded with advertising in the…

Customer Question
I have a blog...

I have a blog that has been invaded with advertising in the perimeters.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Imac desktop, but it also appears on my phone or ipad.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac? What about your iPad?

Would it be chrome? Where do I look to find out my OS?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. What troubleshooting have you tried with your iMac?

I just spoke with Apple, but they said my problem was with blogspot.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
7/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris