Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Im having troubles starting up my iphone, iphone 7 plus I…

Customer Question
Hello, im having troubles...

Hello, im having troubles starting up my iphone

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Iphone 7 plus I just got it today. My other one died and they gave me a new one

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Its been going on for an hour or so. its stuck on iphone is disabled for 15 minutes(it does count down)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?

I tried connecting it to itunes and get this message iTunes could not connect to this iPhone. The value is missing.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris