Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have my AppleTv box and suddenly I cant watch movies from

Customer Question

Hello
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Hi Pearl. I have my AppleTv box and suddenly I cant watch movies from MyMovies or netflix, although I can watch YuoTube and all other programs. The message that appears in the screen is mu cable HDMI is not compatible to watch the movies.
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: The device has been connected wireless to my system for over 1 year ago, and now the problema appears
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes I have been trying to fix it reseting and restoring and it did not work
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I explain, ( I´m in Costa Rica), I can go into Netflix and in my movies, I choose the movie and it loads, but when the movie is going to start, the message appears
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, just that, thanks
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kris R replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Expert:  Kris R replied 2 months ago.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris