Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have my AppleTv box and suddenly I cant watch movies from…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl. I have...

Hi Pearl. I have my AppleTv box and suddenly I cant watch movies from MyMovies or netflix, although I can watch YuoTube and all other programs. The message that appears in the screen is mu cable HDMI is not compatible to watch the movies.

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

The device has been connected wireless to my system for over 1 year ago, and now the problema appears

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes I have been trying to fix it reseting and restoring and it did not work

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I explain, ( I´m in Costa Rica), I can go into Netflix and in my movies, I choose the movie and it loads, but when the movie is going to start, the message appears

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

No, just that, thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris