Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I get a message that my apple id has been disabled, ipod…

Customer Question
I get a message...

I get a message that my apple id has been disabled

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipod nano and Windows 10 on my pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

1st time. brand new ipod

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mac
7/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

Mike, Mac Medic