Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Ido not know my apple password can you help me, I have an

Customer Question

Ido not know my apple password ***** you help me
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I have an Iphone
JA: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Idont think i ever used the password
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My id is***@******.***
Category: Mac
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Follow these directions for me to change your password ***** your apple id. If you get stuck, let me know.

You have 3 options of how to change your password ***** on how you set up your security.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201487

1. Go to your Apple ID account page and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.
  2. Enter your Apple ID. Did you forget your Apple ID?
  3. Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
  4. Choose how to reset your password:

You can use the other two as it has directions on the page if you set up other security factors on your

device. Reply back when done with results.