Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Firefox can't find profile. OSX El capitan. Tried to

Customer Question
Firefox can't find profile ...

Firefox can't find profile

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

OSX El capitan

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried to restart, tried to unload

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

Tried to follow Mozilla advice tp start new profile

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
7/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason