Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Ipad says that I need an activation number in order to…

Customer Question
My Ipad says that...

My Ipad says that I need an activation number in order to open I. because I used Finf My Iphone by accident..

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Window7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

First time this morning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

My IPad2 asked me to enter my AppleID and password ***** I used to set upICloud but I don,T remember. Sorry

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
7/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: comp_audio, Mac Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
comp_audio
comp_audio, Mac Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today. Please give me a minute to review your issue and get back to you. Thanks in advance

You say your ipad is using windows 7? That cannot be right. Are you needing assistance with an iPad, iPhone or a computer?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have an Ipad 2
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I need assistance for Ipad 2 not my laptop.

Okay, thanks for clarifying that information. I am trying to better understand what is going on and how I can assist you.

Please tell me as it is somewhat confusing. You say you just found your iphone, how does this tie into the issue with your ipad?