Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My Ipad says that I need an activation number in order to

Customer Question

My Ipad says that I need an activation number in order to open I. because I used Finf My Iphone by accident..
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?
Customer: Window7
JA: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?
Customer: first time this morning
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My IPad2 asked me to enter my AppleID and password ***** I used to set upICloud but I don,T remember. Sorry
Category: Mac
Expert:  comp_audio replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today. Please give me a minute to review your issue and get back to you. Thanks in advance

You say your ipad is using windows 7? That cannot be right. Are you needing assistance with an iPad, iPhone or a computer?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have an Ipad 2
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I need assistance for Ipad 2 not my laptop.

Okay, thanks for clarifying that information. I am trying to better understand what is going on and how I can assist you.

Please tell me as it is somewhat confusing. You say you just found your iphone, how does this tie into the issue with your ipad?