Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I lost my email and comp. is very slow, I'm old. tell me

Customer Question
I lost my email and...
I lost my email and comp. is very slow
JA: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?
Customer: I'm old. tell me what to do
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?
Customer: aol
JA: Are you checking your AOL mail in your browser or using an email client (such as Outlook)?
Customer: in my browser
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: don't think so
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

What operating system do u use?

Dell Inspiron 2020

I see payment for secure remote failed

Did you update your payment details?

Mike, Mac Medic