Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't remember my password for my phone. When i bought it…

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my password ***** my phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

When i bought it about 4 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I dont know what to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

No please just help me and do you have to have a lock on your phone? my daughter put the lock on

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
7/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris