Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

HOW DO IT DOWNLOAD MY PICTURES FROM MY IPHONE TO MY

Customer Question
HOW DO IT DOWNLOAD...

HOW DO IT DOWNLOAD MY PICTURES FROM MY IPHONE TO MY COMPUTER?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I DON'T KNOW.....I HAVE THE IPHONE 6 AND WANT TO GET THE 7, BUT I NEED TO PUT MY PICTURES ON MY COMPUTER.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I HAVEN'T DONE IT IN ABOUT A YEAR!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
7/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 11 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

1. Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes on your Mac. Importing photos to your Mac requires iTunes 12.5.1 or later.
  2. Connect your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or digital camera to your Mac with a USB cable. If you're using an SD card, insert it into the SD slot on your Mac, or connect it using a card reader.
  3. You might need to unlock your iOS device using your passcode. You might also see a prompt on the iOS device asking you to Trust This Computer. Tap Trust to continue.
  4. On your Mac, the Photos app automatically opens. If it doesn't, open the Photos app.
  5. The Photos app shows an Import screen with all the photos and videos that are on your connected device. If the Import screen doesn't automatically appear, click the Import tab at the top of the Photos app, or click the device's name in the Photos sidebar.
  6. To import a selection of photos, click the ones you want, then click Import Selected. To import all new photos, click Import All New Photos.
  7. When the import is complete, a message box asks if you want to delete or keep the photos on your device. Click Delete Items to remove the photos, or click Keep Items to keep them on the device.
    If you select Keep Items, you'll have to delete them directly from your device when you want to remove them.
  8. You can now disconnect your device from your Mac. If you imported photos from an SD card or other USB device, safely eject the device first.

Imported photos appear in the Photos app's Last Import album.

Photos and videos that you sync from your computer to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using iTunes can't be imported back to your computer.

Did this answers your question ?

I hope your issue is resolved . I have opened my rating for you. Please scroll up to the top of this page and hit stars to rate me so that I get paid for my efforts.Let me know if you have anything for me on this.Hopping for the best !!Thanks !
Bhavik