Ricky Kresslein
Ricky Kresslein, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  3+ Years in Tech Support
98270431

Apple won't except my payment method! I have paid my

Customer Question

Apple won't except my payment method! I have paid my membership the way I'm trying for a few years now :( and now all of no where, it keeps declining:(
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: Ipad
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I can't until I update my apple account:( lol
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none,, I did phone my bank to see if a problem was at that end. But no.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: they said contact apple what is apples phone number
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ricky Kresslein replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

It does sound like you will need to contact Apple to get this issue resolved. They should be able to tell you the reason for the payment failing to go through their system. You can contact them by phone at from Canada at 1-***-***-****

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day!