Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want tolog intoappleforapplwtv, appletvwindows,

Customer Question
I want tolog intoappleforapplwtv ...

I want tolog intoappleforapplwtv

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Appletvwindows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Fortreedays i wouldliketostart overwit newpassword

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
7/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 1 year ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Are you trying to login to Apple TV on Windows computer?
May I connect to your PC remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it while you watch.