Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Its a complicated situation, but this is my last resort to…

Customer Question
Its a complicated situation...

Its a complicated situation , but this is my last resort to try to do something about the situation at hand

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Yesterday someone called me about a government grant , which I have been applying for. They tell me W7

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No,well yes, it didnt work out well either ,

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Please let me explain the situation , its not about my computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

Not if I will have to explain the same thing twice

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
7/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris