Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Locked up saying iTunes, not sure try to update today but it

Customer Question
locked up saying iTunes JA: When...
locked up saying iTunes
JA: When did you last update iTunes?
Customer: not sure try to update today but it just locked uo
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

ready

Is this your phone?

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-#### renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris

Hi,I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through. I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-#### renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the blockRegardsKris

Mike, Mac Medic