Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

This morning it would not connect to wfi and some of the…

Customer Question
This morning it would...

This morning it would not connect to wfi and some of the programs will not open. It will not turn off. when I go to settings it will not move at all. some games will play off line others will not

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

?

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

I know nothing about a system you asked about

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to turn it off. no luck and went to settings to try others but they will not move. It is fully charged

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
7/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris