Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have a packet of hp address labels. How do I get my Mac…

Customer Question
I have a packet...

I have a packet of hp address labels. How do I get my Mac Book Pro to have a template that will fit this? The size is 1 x 2 5/8 in.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro?

Oh, my. Where do I find that? You are talking to a techno idiot!! Im sorry!!

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

I have Pages, and there is no template for just labels- only business cards.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

No, just creating labels use a Pages template. Thank you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
7/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To start with, I need to know the version of mac osx you have on your machine, you can check as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Hello again, I never heard back from you, if you still need help with this issue please respond. If my suggestions fixed the issue, you need to click and submit a 5 star rating to close this session and credit me with assisting you. If you no longer want help, I still need you to reply so we can cancel this session and send you the refund link. Thank you, Dustin SHello again, I never heard back from you, if you still need help with this issue please respond. If you no longer want help, I still need you to reply so we can cancel this session and send you the refund link. Thank you, Dustin S
Mike, Mac Medic