Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My husband enlisted a friend to purchase an ipad for a

Customer Question
My husband enlisted a...

My husband enlisted a friend to purchase an ipad for a present for me back in dec.. i did not like it as i am not a young as i was!!! i am trying to donate it to a wounded warrior but my enter name is ***** ***** and my password ***** unfortunately the young warrior can't start it and i can't remember my password???please help....

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Around january or feburary

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No not since march

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None altho the gent that did the purchasing emptied what he could before i gave away

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

No just help please

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
7/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Do you remember the email address you would have used when you set up the ipad, otherwise known as your apple id. But it would simply be the email address you registered the ipad to?

I see you have opened a ton of duplicate questions. Im doing my best to close them.

Please only respond on this page. Or, send your phone number so I can call you !!

Dustin S

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
email***@******.***

I tried to accept your remote support request, it said payment failed on this end.

Do you have a number I can call you at?

Hello again, I never heard back from you, if you still need help with this issue please respond. If my suggestions fixed the issue, you need to click and submit a 5 star rating to close this session and credit me with assisting you. If you no longer want help, I still need you to reply so we can cancel this session and send you the refund link. Thank you, Dustin SHello again, I never heard back from you, if you still need help with this issue please respond. If you no longer want help, I still need you to reply so we can cancel this session and send you the refund link. Thank you, Dustin S
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
you asked for my password...as i said in the beginning i can't remember what is was....so i did not get an answer from your service. also my credit card was declined but i see it was charged to my card...
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
this message still says to update my payment info....OBVIOUSLY you were able to charge it to my card !!!!!!

It may be best if you and I speak over the phone.. Do you have a number I can call you at?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i am tired of this junk, how do i know if you can disable my info or not????
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
if you cannot answer my password ***** on line what good would a phone call do????????

Listen, you can disagree with me, or you can trust that I have an idea how to do my job and I want to help you.

Im more then happy to continue, I either need to connect to your computer or speak to you over the phone.

Otherwise, we can cancel and Ill send you the refund link.

Let me know how you want to proceed.

Dustin S

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
can you answer my password *****????? can we do this on my computer...if so how do we do this???

If im successful in fixing the issue, there will be a 30$ fee payable once were finished.

If I cant fix the issue, you will receive a full refund of all fees.

To get started,

To start the connection, please click this link if you are ready to proceed right now

if not, i am on EST, please let me know a time you want to continue. These steps need

to be done from your pc only. Other devices will not allow remote connection as requested.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=22029e8d-900a-4932-bda0-18d9e5b9ce76

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.