Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password. Sierra. Well i had a desk computer and…

Customer Question
Hi, I forgot my...

Hi, I forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Yes sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Well i had a desk computer and i sold it and now i am on my wife's laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Macbookair

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes we had os captain and now we have sierra

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

May be yes i need to get my password

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
7/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

What password ***** you referring to? To get into your wifes laptop? Email? Another

program/site online?

Please leave a detailed message of your issue to continue.