Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need icloud and can't seem to get it. Iphone 6plus. But…

Customer Question
I need icloud and...

I need icloud and can't seem to get it

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

This is for my iphone 6plus

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes but don't remember which ones.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am trying to buy icloud for my iphone which should add to my ipad and mac computer. I am an 80 year old woman trying to catch up with the 21st century and it has been a big challenge. What next?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

Anything that is necessary to be successful

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
7/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1. GO to the Settings app on your iPhone.
  2. Tap on iCloud.
  3. Tap on iCloud Drive.
  4. Turn On the option for iCloud Drive.

That's it! The rest is automatic.